Music has always been a big part of my life and I've taken it upon myself to explore different genres and music styles outside of my comfort zone. Growing up, I was never well coordinated and comprehensive enough to master the art of playing an instrument (nor could I play sports for the life of me, but that's another story all in its own), so I have an abundance of admiration for those who have perfected the art and inspire those less creative like myself, to allow music to push them past their niche's. 

These lists usually last a few weeks before every radio station in the country overdoes is it with back to back plays, and I can no longer stand the thought of the beats alone. This is pretty much the life cycle of my favorites. Sometimes if they're lucky, songs that are dear to me or simply fuel my pre-party vibes, receive a little mouth-to-mouth and find their way back to the top of my playlists. 
In the spirit of music appreciation, here are the songs that I am currently obsessing over:

1. Take Me To Church - Hoizer
2. Make It To Me - Sam Smith
3. Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
4. New Flame - Chris Brown ft. Usher & Rick Ross
5. Let Your Hair Down - MAG!C
6. Stay High - Tove Lo
7. I Choose You - Sara Bareilles
8. Waves (Acoustic)  - Mr. Probz 
9. Recognize - PND ft. Drake 
10. Only Love - Ben Howard


Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Pin This Email This

2 Comments

  1. I love this post! Stay High and Take Me To Church are my two favorites right now as well! Keep up the great work

    followed you on bloglovin' as well :)

    ♡alexa♡
    whiterabbittail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you can relate, they're great songs, huh?
      Followed back as well (:

      Feel free to stop by anytime xx

      Delete

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, all images and content featured on A Dose of Jo belong to me, thus requiring permission and credit to be used. If you have any questions or general inquiries, please direct them to joannchizanga@gmail.com
Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates to your inbox. ;-)

Your email address is safe with us!