For my wishlist this year, I've resorted to more practical and functional gifts in the hopes of not hoarding endless amounts of tidbits that I won't use past the end of the year (with my short attention span, this is very likely). Okay, who am I kidding. There is nothing practical about this idea at all. I suppose they call is a wish list for a reason. Below are a few of my favorite things that I don't yet own. With the convenience of online shopping, there is a likely chance that I would have purchased each of these items by the time I finish writing this post. 


The holiday season is all about giving, selflessness, and showing our gratitude to those around us BUT that doesn't mean we can't spoil ourselves in the midst of it all. As we grow up, we in turn outgrow the idea of writing a Christmas wish list for Santa as we once did as children, and lay awake on Christmas Eve counting down the hours until Christmas morning. Instead, we create mental manifests for ourselves and hope that the plethora of credit cards we house in our wallets can complete the deed that is soon to be regretted! 


holiday gift guide


1. Tiffany & Co. Sterling Silver Bracelet Bangle, $200 
2. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Silky Radiant Lipstick, $35 
3. Hunter Cable Knit Welly Socks, $47
4. Keurig Elite K40 Single Serve Coffee Maker Brewing System, $115
5. kate spade 2015 Gold Dots Academic Agenda, $36
7. Martin D-16GT Acoustic Guitar, $1,249


Happy Holidays! xx












Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Pin This Email This

5 Comments

  1. Love the guitar and lipstick. xx
    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excited to add them to my collection! Thank you (:

      Delete
  2. lovely picks! i want that kate spade agenda!
    following you on bloglovin' and twitter. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! had a chance to go through your blog, it's obvious how passionate you are about your work! keep it up (:
      followed back immediately. stop by again some time!

      JO xx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, all images and content featured on A Dose of Jo belong to me, thus requiring permission and credit to be used. If you have any questions or general inquiries, please direct them to joannchizanga@gmail.com
Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates to your inbox. ;-)

Your email address is safe with us!