distressed denim

leather jacket

biker jacket


Come sunshine or rain, fall or winter, I do not discriminate when it comes to wearing my absolute favorite pair of ripped jeans. I've legitimately lived in these jeans for over two years. Over time, the wear and tear (literally) has improved the distressed look a great deal, making me adore these pants more and more! Funny story. When I first bought these jeans, the rips were merely slits that barely exposed any skin. Fast forward two years and we have a refined master piece on our hands.

I incorporated my biker jacket, custom ripped jeans and Chelsea boots for a laid back, grunge look, but made sure to keep warm with a fuzzy semi-turtle neck sweater underneath. I wore this look on this gloomy, winter's afternoon while doing some last minute shopping before heading back home to Canada. It's crazy that in a few days I'll be knee deep in good old Canadian snow, freezing my toes off, wishing I was still in rainy London. 


Jeans: Garage / Sweater: Next (Similar) / Purse: Borrowed (thanks, sis!) / Jacket: Zara Biker Jacket / Shoes: ASOS Chunky Chelsea boots 


Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Pin This Email This

Leave a Reply

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, all images and content featured on A Dose of Jo belong to me, thus requiring permission and credit to be used. If you have any questions or general inquiries, please direct them to joannchizanga@gmail.com
Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates to your inbox. ;-)

Your email address is safe with us!