For this look, I paired my Beige trench coat with black leggings, a black long sleeve tee, and threw on a statement pashmina scarf to add some personality to this put together 'fit. 

In the efforts of revamping my wardrobe and investing in simple, staple pieces to improve my not-so-minimalistic life, I've been wracking my brain, searching high and low for the perfect tan trench coat. I imagined this beautiful, neutral coat to rock during the fall and winter months, but for the life of me I couldn't get my hands on the right one! I wanted that effortless boyfriend fit, a little bit above the knee in length, double breasted buttons, and a color that reminds me of melted caramel and butter. I mean, am I asking for too much?! After weeks of online window shopping, I stumbled into a local thrift shop this afternoon and found the current love of my life. Perfect size, condition, and barely worn. Quite frankly at this point, I would have paid $100 bucks for that thing, used and all, that's how determined I was to add this piece to my collection. To my surprise, I ended up spending a measly $24.99 for the Fairweather Classic and I couldn't be happier. Below, I took the liberty of creating a clean and simple fall outfit that is perfect for a casual date night, featuring the currently trending trench. 


Get This Look:







Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Pin This Email This

Leave a Reply

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, all images and content featured on A Dose of Jo belong to me, thus requiring permission and credit to be used. If you have any questions or general inquiries, please direct them to joannchizanga@gmail.com
Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates to your inbox. ;-)

Your email address is safe with us!